Having never undertaken Direct Mail Marketing activity Farrar & Tanner were keen to work with a provider who could help them reflect their brand and achieve results. Our experience of working with a number of premium retail brands led to Propack being commissioned by Farrar & Tanner to produce their first Direct Mail campaign.
Our client wanted to embark on their Direct Mail journey to get the right message, in front of the right audience, in the right format and have an impact on sales over the crucial Christmas period. It was this approach that shaped our recommendations around the campaign.
Our work resulted in a hugely successful campaign which can be summarised in the below stages:
- Advised F&T on messaging, pack format and artwork requirements.
- Undertook the data selection activity to identify 25,000 target records
- Included Discount code to track responses.
- Successfully applied for a 15% ‘First Time User incentive’.
- Achieved increase in sales of over 50% based on same period the previous calendar year.