What is Partially Addressed Mail?
Partially Addressed Mail (PAM) is a standard addressed advertising mail product. We help our clients to identify prospect customers using sophisticated targeting options without the use of personalised data.
- We target households using geo-demographics at postcode level
- We remove Existing customers, so you are not wasting your budget or sending them acquisition material when they are already customers
- The mailings will be partially addressed to “The Occupant” or a relevant collective name, such as “Fashion Lover”, becoming more attractive to the recipient
- Because the personal name is not used, it becomes completely GDPR compliant
* A minimum of 10,000 addresses must be mailed
How does the process work?
* or your preferred postage service
How do we target prospect customers?
- We interrogate your existing customer data to identify customer ‘rich’ postcodes
- We identify similar customer postcodes using geo-demographic profiling
- We generate mailing files based on the results of the above
- Heat maps are generated to allow us to visually identify customer rich areas
- Undertaking geo-demographic analysis of existing data sets informs us of the highest propensity demographic sets
- Using this methodology we are able to build highly targeted mailing address lists
Heat Map analysis of client data
Results of geo-demographic profiling on client data
Propack Direct Mail Ltd, Units 4 & 5 Fieldhouse Park, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield HD2 1FA
Get in touch 01484 538222 | email@example.com
Propack Direct Mail Ltd, Artist House, First Floor, 35 Little Russell St, London WC1A 2HH
Get in touch 02033 028852 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Any information captured below is used for contact only. We don’t pass data to 3rd parties or use it for marketing purposes.