Your data is safe with us. We work daily with financial transactional files, electoral roll records and highly sensitive debt recovery files, to name a few. All the data we process is handled with care and sensitivity, irrespective of the customer or industry sector. Our accreditations represent our commitment to data security.
As part of our forward-thinking approach, our clients are able to enjoy the benefits of our enhanced services.
By thinking smarter, we are able to increase the performance of our clients’ campaigns and increase revenue.
Ensure your campaigns are targeting the right people, while saving you costs by removing unnecessary records:
- De-duplication (individual family and household)
Geo Demographic Profiling &
- We interrogate your existing customer data to identify customer ‘rich’ postcodes
- We identify similar customer postcodes using geo-demographic profiling
- We generate mailing files based on the results of the above
- Heat maps are generated to allow us to visually identify customer rich areas
- Undertaking geo-demographic analysis of existing data sets informs us of the highest propensity demographic sets
- Using this methodology we are able to build highly targeted mailing address lists
Heat Map analysis of client data
Results of geo-demographic profiling on client data
WHAT IS PARTIALLY ADDRESSED MAIL?
Partially Addressed Mail (PAM) is a standard addressed advertising mail product. We help our clients to identify prospect customers using sophisticated targeting options without the use of personalised data.
- We target households using geo-demographics at postcode level
- We remove Existing customers, so you are not wasting your budget or sending them acquisition material when they are already customers
- The mailings will be partially addressed to “The Occupant” or a relevant collective name, such as “Fashion Lover”, becoming more attractive to the recipient
- Because the personal name is not used, it becomes completely GDPR compliant
* A minimum of 10,000 addresses must be mailed
programmatic mail - is this for you?
- Programmatic Mail builds on existing relationships, making recipients feel more valued – and more likely to respond.
- It is always relevant to its recipients – because we know they’ve already shown interest in your content.
- Base triggered DM campaigns on the anniversary of a previous booking or following a brochure request.
- The arrival of the mailing prompts reconsideration by the customer.
Online ordering portal
Propack develop and operate online portals/storefronts for a number of clients.
Our services include:
- Full system development and creation using our in-house software and storefront templates
- User creation
- Assigning budgets to users
- Initial product inventory created
- Print on-demand functionality including the ability to personalise and proof artwork online
- Ongoing management such as adding/removing users, adding/removing artwork and products
The main benefits to a storefront are controlled spend and brand policing.
Core documents created with user restrictions, allowing editing to certain areas of the artwork prior to print.
Items printed on demand to prevent upfront postage and wastage.
Physical items can also be added and held for call-off, such as clothing, mugs, POS.
Take a look around our demo storefront and see for yourself!
CAREFUL & COMPLIANT
Propack Direct Mail Ltd, Units 4 & 5 Fieldhouse Park, Old Fieldhouse Lane, Huddersfield HD2 1FA
Get in touch 01484 538222 | email@example.com
Propack Direct Mail Ltd, Artist House, First Floor, 35 Little Russell St, London WC1A 2HH
Get in touch 02033 028852 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*Any information captured below is used for contact only. We don’t pass data to 3rd parties or use it for marketing purposes.