Great news today that our Head of Third Sector Marketing, Gary Walker, gained full membership of the Institute of Fundraising.
The Institute of Fundraising (IoF) is the professional membership body for UK fundraisers. For Gary, and for Propack, membership means that we will be even better placed to support our Third Sector clients with their fundraising DM.
The IoF has 600 organisational members, who raise more than £10 billion in income for good causes every year, and over 6,000 individual members creating a rich community of experience and knowledge that Propack will be able to tap into.
A key part of our service has always been guiding our charity clients through the intricacies of Direct Mail, postage and VAT. We’re predicting that having the support of the Institute of Fundraising will further enable us to support charity clients around best practice and compliance in the area of direct mail fundraising.
How will Propack and our clients benefit from the membership?
- Propack will benefit from professional and personal development through the IoF Academy.
- Fundraising magazine and access to the civilsociety.co.uk website.
- Fundraising Convention and IoF conferences where we can learn from first-class speakers.
- Excellent networks of contacts and fellow fundraising professionals through the IoF National, Regional and Special Interest Groups.
- Members-only guidance and support from the IoF Policy team.
- Monthly e-news bulletins keeping us up to date with fundraising issues and developments.
- Member-only online forum, where we can interact and share useful documents, resources and templates with other members.